Go Back   Conception Tips - Pregnancy Tips - TTC and Conception Forum > Conception Tips Forum > Conception Tips lounge

Conception Tips lounge Talk about anything else in life, such as, your favorite movies, hobbies, families, etc.

Welcome to the Conception Tips - Pregnancy Tips - TTC and Conception Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 12-21-2008, 04:33 PM

Default Heidi Mueller Buffet1

Hi Everyone

Unfortunately I have some terrible news. And I write this with an extremely heavy heart barely being able to see through my tears while to the screen.

I got an e-mail from Heidi's husband, asking me to call him. I just got off the phone with him.

Their daughter Abigail was born on November 7th, she's beautiful and healthy. She is now 11 pounds.

The bad news is that due to the preeclampsia Heidi developed Hellp syndrome. she was helicoptered to another hospital after the baby was born.

Heidi's liver and kidney shut down. She was on dialysis as well as lifesupport. Heidi didn't make it. She passed away on December 7th. She was 34.

I could hear Abigail crying in the background and Eric's mom has been staying with him helping with the baby. We talked for a while and he talked about Heidi with great love as well as his daughter. He had no idea about Heidi's life on CT.

I told him she was very loved and a huge supporter to many of us. I read to him her last post here in CT and that was when I completely lost it. I told him I would cut and make a memorial book of all her posts here so that he has it when Abigail gets older.

I have Eric's address and phone # I won't post it since this is a public forum, please e-mail me at brod819@yahoo.com (not here) and I will e-mail it to you. I'm hoping everyone can send him a card so he knows how much Heidi was apprciated here.

I had never heard of HELLP syndrome, here is a link
HELLP syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He did tell me Heidi did meet her daughter and got to kiss and hold her.

I'm hoping that someone can do a memorial blinkie for Heidi?

I am so sorry to leave this post. I thought about calling people that I have phone #'s for..but I just couldn't do it.

Eric is on facebook now and has pics of Abigail that he will post.

I will be on later on tonight to check my messages.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:41 PM

I cant read this. This cant be real

Old 12-21-2008, 04:41 PM

OMG!!
This so awful. She will be missed and I pray for God to bless her beautiful daughter and family.

Old 12-21-2008, 04:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to CassieJo

Besty thanks for texting me. I didn't know Heidi well, but I am SO sorry for her family. I don't have any words but I will be praying for them all. I am glad this information was relayed to everyone and that it wasn't thought she had given birth and moved on, because her family needs our prayers and I hope our prayers are felt by her family.

Old 12-21-2008, 04:55 PM

omg
i am completely numb
how could this be real????

Old 12-21-2008, 04:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Honeybee

I can't stop crying. Heidi was so awesome. She sent me my copy of TCOYF. That's all I can say right now.

Old 12-21-2008, 04:57 PM

oh my gosh...
I'm in shock.
oh...
Old 12-21-2008, 05:28 PM

Heidi's family is in my prayers...

I did not know her too well but I did get a chance to talk to her since I have been a part of CT.

I still cannot believe it...

I am over here crying and my heart is aching.

May God bless her soul...
Old 12-21-2008, 05:33 PM

Just got a picture from Eric....Introducing Abigail....

Old 12-21-2008, 05:35 PM

Aww...she is such a cutie

Old 12-21-2008, 05:54 PM

No words, but felt that I had to post. As the others, I am in shock over this. Poor family...

Old 12-21-2008, 06:28 PM

Oh goodness. I can't stop crying. My heart is breaking for that family. I don't even know what to say.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:40 PM

Oh my gosh.. I am just in shock.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Robin

This is the most horrible news! Heidi was a wonderful woman and was very loved and respected on this board. I will be praying for her family and beautiful little girl.

Betsy I think that is such a very beautiful idea to put together all her posts so that her daughter can one day read them.

I can hardly type because of all the tears. Nothing like this should ever happen to a family.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:52 PM

Oh, no. No words can describe how terrible this news is. Abigail is beautiful, I'm so glad that Heidi had the chance to hold her and kiss her. She will be sorely missed. Prayers to her poor family. This news is just.....I can't believe this.....

Old 12-21-2008, 06:58 PM

I am so sad but Heidi lives on within that beautiful baby girl. I feel sorry for Eric to have to be sad and happy at the same time. So happy to finally have that baby girl but so sad to lose his beloved wife.

I didn't know Heidi well but I am praying for her family. I pray for God to give them comfort at this time.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:04 PM

Abigail is a beautiful baby. I am sitting here in tears and in utter shock trying to figure out what to say. I'm so sorry that her family has to go through this.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:12 PM

I am soooooo sad to read this

Betsy, thank you for sharing this and the picture of beautiful picture of the baby.

I am shock, like the others.
I will email you to get the address.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to kmreid

This is devastating news. My heart hurts so much for Eric and beautiful baby Abigail. Her mother was so excited about her and my prayers most definitely go out to them in this very hard and trying time. God please bless them with courage to continue on for this new joy during such grief.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:01 PM

Here is her obituary.
Heidi Lynn MuellerMarch 11, 1974 - Dec. 6, 2008
ELKHART - Heidi Lynn (Hillman) Mueller, 34, of Farmington Hills, MI, formerly of Elkhart, died at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 6, in Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, from complications following child birth. She was born March 11, 1974, in Elkhart, to Jon P. and Cindi J. (Burt) Hillman. She was employed as a supervisor for Child Protection Services with the Sate of Michigan. She graduated in 1993 from Elkhart Central High School, graduated in 1996 from Adrian College with a bachelor's degree in Criminology and Sociology, and graduated in 2002 from Central Michigan College with a master's degree in Administrative Services. She was a member of the Alpha Sigma Alpha Sorority. Heidi was an avid Jimmy Buffet fan. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather, John Burt, and paternal grandfather, Philip Hillman. On August 28, 2004, in Dearborn Heights, MI, she married Eric D. Mueller, who survives. Also surviving are an infant daughter, Abigail Mueller; parents, Jon P. and Cindi J. Hillman of Elkhart; sister, Heather (Jeff) Froschauer of Elkhart; brother, Jon P. Hillman of Elkhart; maternal grandmother, Beverly Burt of Mishawaka, and paternal grandmother, Mildred Hillman of Mesa, AZ. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday (December 13) in Walley-Mills-Zimmerman Funeral Home, with Fr. Bill Sullivan of St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church. Friends may call from 11 a.m. until time of services. Online condolences may be sent to wmzfh@aol.com. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Abigail Mueller Trust Fund, c/o any Fifth Third Bank; to H.E.L.L.P. Syndrome Society, Inc., P.O. Box 44, Bethany, WV 26032; or to the Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI.

In a matter of 4 hours I've gone from shock, crying, to now pissed.